Friday, May 25, 2007

Planet Kill...

Now is the spring of my waiting. I've got no choice. My synopsis went off into the ether that is the net and lays somewhere in a digital pile of words. But, it is probably the closest I've been to the Black Library in quite some time. I had joined the forums ages ago and rejoined tonight. Hopefully I'll hear from the Library, and if not, well, I won't hold my breath, just keep plugging along.
On the brighter side I've finally got the FELL trade. Sadly it did not come with the backmatter which I was looking forward to reading. Damn Ellis and his having to buy the singles. I know why the did it, but I don't agree with it, especially when I'm working my butt off as a teacher and don't have the time or money to do the single issue thing anymore. But I still wanted the book and bought the hardcover. And I'm taking it have it signed, Hopefully by both Ellis and Templesmith.
That would be soo damn cool. I'll be buyin' me ticket this week before the presale ends.
Peace,
R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home