Thursday, December 07, 2006

Heeeeeeeere's Johnny...

So I'm back from my amazing wedding and Honeymoon. The wedding went off almost perfectly and the trip to Maui was amazing.
I also celebrated my 27th birthday and received some really cool gifts,
among them is the OGN, Fables: A 1,001 Nights from my wife.

I didn't finish the NaNoWriMo challenge, but did get in 11,ooo+ words so it was as start, and created some characters that I'll have to flesh out some more. Here's a list of the ones I wound up liking the most:
Dwight Anders, Lin Kasumi, Daniel Porter and his assistant Michael Jennings, Henry Lacrosse, Zev Petrovich, Hogarth Brennan and Kino Miranda

I'm still working out the kinks of the story but I'll be posting some chapters soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger introhvert said...

coolness

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home