Monday, November 14, 2005

Finder: Sin-Eater book I

So I was shopping for Christmas gifts early and what do I find at the local comic shop? Ms. Speed Mcneil's fantastic book Finder. I bought the first chapter and picked up #38. May as well have got it since it won't see print until she collects the series, and who knows when that will be. So I didn't read it until yesterday. Sunday's are always good laundry days and good times for reading stuff. So I began the trek with Mr. Jaeger Ayers. From the interior pages I could tell that this book was so different. And the information Ms. Mcneil has put into the book is incredible. I couldn't believe how many different resources she used. How the technology used to create the domes that people live in was lost. It really is GREAT Sci-Fi. I can't explain it any other way. And I'm still not halfway through the graphic novel yet. So if you all out there, wherever you are, pick it up at your local comic store and if they don't carry it, buy it from Ms. Mcneil herself. Trust me, it's totally worth your money. It made me want to sit and draw and write again, which I haven't done in such a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home