Monday, November 07, 2005

Carla Speed Mcneil

Of all the pieces of comic literature I've been reading FINDER by Carla Speed Mcneil is the most interesting. I barely heard about it a month ago, yet now I'm desperately trying to find any comic shop that carries the Graphic Novels, and to my dismay, none do. I'm going to just buy them from the website:
http://www.lightspeedpress.com/index.php

I especially like the fact that on Tuesdays and Fridays I get to read pages online for free.
artbomb.net also has some really good reviews on this Sci-fi series. I was intrigued with the idea that one of the characters, Jaeger, is a Sin-Eater and part of secret society to boot. I also like the fact that he is an aboriginal detective and that Ms. Mcneil's stories go deeper than most of the mainstream-men-in-tights-stories that are out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home