Monday, August 15, 2005

Ah, the Beginning!

Okay, so this is the first post and it is an important one. Today was the weird weather day in Los Angeles, thunderstorms and lightning and hail the size of my fist came plummeting down from the sky. It was kinda cool despite having to wake up at 2:50 in the morning. But what is important is right below, if you live in the L.A. area, this would be a great way to help someone.
And Cole's is my favorite bar in all of L.A. check it out.
......................................................................................................................................................................
Calling on all friends! Calling on all friends! I need your help....Are you ready to party and have a great time....No, it's not another divorce party (although I had great time at the last one). This one is special...I am even throwing in your first pint of Spaten Lager FREE....Yes...FREE BEER...Of course, there's one tiny CATCH. I need your blood.On Friday, August 26th I will be hosting a Blood Drive on behalf of my friend, and beloved Cole's regular, Laura. She is currently undergoing chemotherapy, and can use our extra pints. (To read more about Laura and her current situation, please visit her blog at www.kevinsdeadcat.blogspot.com.)My friends from Kaiser will be drawing your blood at the penthouse of my friend, Adam (home of the best views in LA). The Blood Drive will be held from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. on August 26th. I need 50 people to set this up, so email me or call me to setup an appointment ASAP -- appointments can be at the top of each hour to cut down your wait. The drive will start by appointment at 11 a.m. and continue until all the people signed up are done.....Call or Email (714-715-1685, amazarei@travelzonellc.com). The goal is 200 people.All donors will receive a thank you gift bag which includes a Mega Millions Lotto Ticket, and a gift certificate for a free pint of Spaten from Cole’s during the after-party.That night, (August 26th) I'm hosting a party for all our friends and donors at Cole's (you don't have to donate to come but you better). One of the best local bands in town -- I See Hawks in LA -- will be playing in the back room. The free beer will be flowing, and we'll all compare Band-Aids.Help Laura, Get Free Beer, Listen to the Hawks....you can't do better on a Friday. Call me and set the appointment. Ali
Blood Drive LocationAdam’s Penthouse533 South Los Angeles StreetBetween 5th Street & 6th Street7th floorLaura Blog Addresswww.kevinsdeadcat.blogspot.com.
Cole's P.E. Buffet
118 East 6th Street
Between Main Street & Los Angeles
213-622-4090
www.colesla.com


Ali
714-715-1685
amazarei@travelzonellc.com
amazarei@colespebuffet.com



Ali MazareiPinnacle Real Estate Holdings, Inc.Riverside County Travel Zone LLCCOO & Co-founderLos Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, & Riverside Counties in Southern CaliforniaOffice & Fax 714.538.5199Cell 714.715.1685amazarei@travelzonellc.comwww.travelzonellc.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home